I've got a little problem because my class has the odd number
so I couldn't work in pair. However, I didn't wait, I tried to find out what can I do.
I wrote email to ask my teacher to do this work with my coworker instead.
Fortunately, she accepted my request. Therefore, I could make up this video
and show you.
It might not be good and need to practice more but it's fun to do it.
However, I hope you will enjoy listening my video clip.
Let's check this sound!!!!
Source : http://www.english-the-international-language.com/edcmp.php
Complaining - a faulty TV
| A: | Good afternoon, can I help you? |
| B: | I hope so. I bought this television here about three months ago, but the sound and picture quality are awful. The picture is always flickering and there's a dark line down the left-hand side of the screen. And there's an annoying hissing sound in the background. |
| A: | Do you have an outdoor antenna? |
| B: | Yes, I do. |
| A: | Have you tried adjusting the antenna? |
| B: | Several times. |
| A: | Hmmmmm. I'll get our engineers to have a look at it. |
| B: | A friend of mine bought the same model here and had exactly the same problems. I want a refund. |
| A: | I'm afraid it isn't our policy to give refunds, sir. |
| B: | I want to see the manager. |
No comments:
Post a Comment