Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's Get Started : Improving Our Listening Skills

After attending in English class last week, there are so many interesting website for practicing English skills.
Actually, I want to write about the website that my group was presented but I changed my mind. I was attracted by one website that was presented by my friends. It looks like an ordinary website but there are some differences. Therefore, I choose this one first and hope you will enjoy it like I did.


This website have the quote said that it's really work if we can watch 5 video clips, learn 50 words and speak 5 video clips per week. So, let's get started!   


First of all, click at this link. http://www.englishcentral.com/
You have to log in first then you will be able to use it. It's free so you shouldn't worry. Moreover, you can log in via your facebook as well. It's very convenient, right?


After that you can choose any topic to practice English. There are 6 main parts. Choose whatever you like.


Next, you will see that it provides you with 7 levels.


Then you can choose the clips by following the instructions.


Let's take a look at the introduction. After watching the video clips then you also can evaluate yourself after finish listening them. How Cool!

Let's try it. Then you will enjoy learning and practicing English than before.

Next blog I will show you my schedule plan for practicing English. I think it can give you some benefits in some way. See you then! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment