Since I decided to study MA, it takes all my spare time. I have to devote my time entirely to study because it's not easy while I'm working a full time job together. However, I try to find something to do in order to get rid of stress such as listening music, watching movies, surfing the Internet or even playing ukulele!!!
Yes, I can play ukulele a little bit for easy songs which contain only few chords like C, Am, F, G and D.
I try to practice playing by watching video clips in YOUTUBE. Therefore, I won't tell you how to play it or how it popular in nowadays but I just recommend you some idols that encourage me to play it.
My inspiration to play ukulele came from last company wanted me to do any performance when we had a trip at HuaHin. Before I just wanted to perform that I'm playing it with doing lip sync for a song by Not one of the star 7. She had a performance while she had a competition. She has a wonderful sound and she's also very cute. Therefore, I wanted to imitate her.
Let's see how cool she is!
"Just Fine : Not the Star 7"
I practiced playing it by borrowing the ukulele from my friend. I played it every single day since in the morning, after lunch, and in the evening. I tried my best even it wasn't totally the same as the original. I didn't think that this song was easy to play. However it was my first song that I could play! How cool I am!!
Then I find another idol. She can play this song too. Moreover, she can sing this song very well. Luckily, she played so many songs in YOUTUBE so I can practice by watching her clips. Her name is Apple. I think she can play every songs in this world. Let's see!
"Lazy Song : Bruno Mars (Cover)"
Apple always adapts playing by making it easier to play but still keeps the sound like the original. Then many people in all ages and genders can play them. Finally, they become to be her fan club. Now she has a lot of fanclubs although she isn't a celeb! I think she was born to be real Thailand got talent.
Actually, I prefer listening English songs than Thai songs. Unfortunately, most song that she played are Thai. Therefore, I try to find more idols. Then I found Kru Pum who can sing Adele's song perfectly. Eventhough, she had some errors while playing her uke but it still be wonderful. Let's check this sound!
"Someone Like You : Adele (Cover)"
This is my next song that I plan to play and sing it together.
"I Do : Colbie Caillat (Cover)"
The last one I wish my teacher will enjoy watching & listening it. : )
"Count On Me : Bruno Mars (Cover)"
Let's get some fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment